What extra safety measures will the engineer take during my fitting?
June 15, 2021
When the engineer arrives:
- Our engineer will give you a call to let you know he’s outside and will ask you to leave your car keys and your documents in a carrier bag on your doorstep.
- They will check your documents and carry out checks on your car before and after the fitting. If there are any issues they will call to let you know.
- To keep everyone safe our engineer will be wearing a mask and protective gloves and will wipe down your car, documents and keys with anti-bacterial wipes before returning them.
When the engineer leaves:
- Our engineer will put the keys and any documents back in the bag on your doorstep or through your letter box and call you to let you know the fitting is complete.
- To avoid having to touch our signature touchpad devices, our engineer will update the records to show you were not present during the fitting.
9116pwpadmin is the author
ingenie - Insurance
NO tag or catergories!