Thank you for visiting our website. Please note that in return for the information given about A-Plan Holdings – trading as ingenie, our business and the services we provide through our website you are required to accept the following terms and conditions. Throughout this Notice “Ingenie, we, us and our“ shall mean A-Plan Holdings.
Conditions of use
- We at Ingenie use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on our web pages. However, information can be subject to change without notice. Ingenie shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or cumulative losses or damages arising out of the use or inability to use these pages, any errors, misrepresentations or omissions on the material contained on them.
- The information on these web pages has been prepared with reasonable care and we believe it to be legal, honest, decent and truthful as of the date of its preparation.
- You agree that the material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of our web pages is obtained entirely at your own risk and that you will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data even if we have been advised of the possibility of any such damage.
- We do not accept any liability in connection with any third party web sites which may be linked or accessible through the Ingenie website and we do not endorse or approve the contents of any such site.
- If a dispute arises out of this website or the use of this website you the user and we, agree to submit exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Unless expressly stated to the contrary the text and graphics in the information contained in this website is the copyright of Ingenie. You may download or print out individual selections of these web pages only if explicitly used for your own personal information and not for reproduction for public use. Permanent copying, reproduction, incorporation or storage of the whole or part of this website or of the information contained in it for use in any other work or publication whether on paper or electronic media or any other form is expressly prohibited.
- The entire contents of these web pages remains our property and is copyright with all rights reserved.
Data Protection Act 1998
Any omission by Ingenie to exercise any rights under these conditions of use does not constitute a waiver of such right unless expressly accepted by us in writing.