Make a claim
If you need to make a claim our dedicated claims management team is on hand 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call the team:
ingenie Young Driver insurance
0330 303 0021
ingenie Learner insurance
0345 165 0563
Please note these numbers are strictly for the use of ingenie customers, who need to make a claim, or report a crash/incident.
If you need to arrange for your windscreen to be repaired or replaced, please contact us on:
0330 303 0024
Please note this number is strictly for the use of ingenie customers, who need to make a claim, or report a crash/incident.
If you need to make a claim our dedicated claims management team is on hand 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call the team on:
0330 303 0021
If your car is stolen, you will need to obtain a Crime Reference Number from the police and then you should call us - we will co-operate with the police to help recover your vehicle.
Our 10 step guide to help you in the event of a crash
- Ask the other drivers involved for their names, addresses and telephone numbers.
- Request the name of their insurers and if possible their Policy or Certificate number.
- Make a note of the vehicle registration numbers, along with the make, model and colours of the other vehicles involved.
- Make a note of the weather conditions.
- Make a note of any injuries or damage to other vehicles/property.
- Ask for the names, addresses and telephone numbers of any witnesses before they lose interest and leave the scene.
- If the police attend the scene, obtain the address of the police station and if possible their reference number.
- If you have a camera, it may help us if you are able to take pictures before the vehicles and property are moved.
- It may also help if you make a sketch plan of the accident while the details are fresh in your mind.
- At the scene, don't discuss whose fault the accident seems to have been and don't apologise or admit any fault or liability.