We're car insurance for learners and young drivers.
ingenie came about because insurance wasn't affordable for new drivers. Insurers knew people under 25 crashed more, so they charged more for insurance to cover the risk.
OK, sure. But what if you're a good driver? We thought it was about time insurers stopped judging young people on their age and started using technology to solve the problem.
What we figured new drivers need:
- Insurance they can afford
- Advice on learning to drive the best way
- Support as they start driving alone for the first time
- Easy and flexible ways to manage their insurance
- And how about just a little bit of recognition for driving well?
ingenie Young Driver insurance
How to save money on your annual car insurance:
- We fit a box in your car to tell us about your speed, acceleration, braking and cornering
- Once we've built up a bit of a picture of your driving style, we'll start sending you feedback
- 3 times a year, we'll use your driving data to work out if you'll be getting a discount - up to 21% off!
- There's more savings when you renew for your second year, with our drivers paying an average of £500 less than in year one
Check out ingenie Young Driver
ingenie Learner insurance
How ingenie Learner saves you money on learning to drive:
- ingenie Learner lets you practise driving in someone else's car - it's an add-on to their insurance policy
- Because you're the person being insured, the car owner's No Claims Discount is protected - phew!
- You can choose how long you insure for and we'll refund any full months you don't use if you pass early
- ingenie Learner starts from just £1.96* a day so it's cheaper and more flexible than being a named driver
* This price is for 3 months insurance and was achieved by 45% of quotes within a sample size of 91 risks, correct June 2018.
Check out ingenie Learner
Fancy working with us? Check out our vacancies.
Need some help with insurance? Get in touch.