Want to work for a multi award-winning youth brand? We need a talented and experienced designer to work with loads of different parts of the business to keep us moving up in the world.
What you'd be doing:
- Leading user interface (UI) design
- Designing web pages, emails and so on in HTML
- Working closely with our in-house front end developers to produce delightful user experiences for all devices
- Developing user flows and wireframes for new stuff
- Keeping us on track with what works best based on your experience and industry best practice
- Running tests with the rest of the marketing team to optimise conversion and improve marketing performance
- Designing beautiful marketing campaigns
- Helping the social guys with eye-catching imagery
- Working on print ads, reports and other touchy-feely old school things
- Helping out the rest of the ingenie team when they need something pretty
- Working with the big bosses on external presentations that make ingenie look great
What we're looking for:
- At least 3 years' User Interface and graphic design experience
- A portfolio of creative and technical design work that's going to knock our socks off
- A mastery of Adobe Creative Suite
- A love of offline print work
- Excellent technical understanding of design principles and best practice
- Ease with designing mobile experiences including native apps and mobile web
- A keen eye for the latest design trends and an active interest in the ad industry
- Pixel-perfect attention to detail - the padding, dude, the padding!
- Someone who's happy to work independently and off their own back - but also get stuck in with the whole team
- Confidence in speaking up when something's not working and coming up with a creative solution
- Ease with working across all areas of a businesses, from senior management to external partners
- Complete fluency in HTML
- And if you can design in CSS, that'd make our year
We're an insurance brand for young drivers. Our marketing team has won several awards for its creative campaigns, and we're known in the industry as the place to look for cool new ideas.
ingenie HQ is in the beautiful Surrey countryside. We work in the converted stable block of a manor house, with good transport connections to London.
You can find out more about the ingenie team here.
Apply now at [email protected]
What happens next
If your application progresses to the next stage we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies at ingenie, but not for any other purpose.
Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within two weeks then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.