Digital Marketing Manager
ingenie is looking to appoint a talented and experienced Digital Marketing Manager with a strong grounding in PPC and SEO to drive our online acquisition strategy. We need an all-round marketing professional who has a proven track record of making informed decisions to optimise digital campaigns to maximise sales and conversion rates through data insights.
- Owning the brand's online acquisition strategy including aggregator relationships, PPC, SEO and display activities to drive traffic, enquiries and sales throughout the buying cycle
- Managing and optimising day to day paid media activities
- Continually working to optimise on-site SEO and internal architecture
- Creating, updating and refining a set of regular reports that guide media planning and spend utilising in-house data expertise
- Analysing and reporting on SEO performance
- Regularly reviewing the online customer journey across desktop and mobile to optimise conversion
- Working with the wider in-house marketing team to develop a joined up, customer focused approach to all online activities
- Monitoring and suggesting content requirements to assist with on-site SEO and/or outreach campaigns for the main website, blog and content marketing areas
- Working closely with the content and PR team to best produce the media and assets needed on-site to maximise SEO opportunities
- Being an integral member of the broader ingenie team with responsibility / participation in ad hoc projects and initiatives
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role for digital brands in competitive industries
- Experience of working with aggregators is desirable, but not essential
- Solid grounding in PPC - AdWords and Bing
- Google Analytics expert
- On top of the latest trends in SEO
- Understanding of technical SEO - structured data, Webmaster Tools, keyword analysis, local search, impact of new technologies etc.
- Understanding of the latest web technologies
- Demonstrable ability to work autonomously and 'hit the ground running'
- Confidence when working directly with senior management / CEO level clients
Apply now at [email protected]
What happens next
If your application progresses to the next stage we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies at ingenie, but not for any other purpose.
Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within two weeks then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.