What happens if I get a Highly Dangerous message?
- Your score will be set to zero until after your next price review – when your score will be reset
- You’ll receive the highest increase in price you can for that price review
- We'll call you to discuss your driving, and send you a letter that explains everything
- Your policy will be put on review and unless we see a significant improvement in your driving your policy will be cancelled
- If you go on to receive a second Highly Dangerous message at any time throughout the year then your insurance policy will be cancelled