1. This Driving Instructor Referral Scheme is organised by Endsleigh Insurance Services Limited trading as ingenie, with company number (00856706) at Endsleigh Park, Shurdington Road, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire GL51 4UE “ingenie”. You can contact ingenie in relation to the offer by emailing us at [email protected].
2. THE DRIVING INSTRUCTOR REFERRAL SCHEME OVERVIEW
2.1. For the purposes of the Driving Instructor Referral Scheme, a code will be given to each driving instructor who signs up to the scheme. The driving instructor may give the code to their students to use when they purchase insurance through ingenie.
2.2. For each referral code used, the driving instructor will receive remuneration, dependent on the type of policy purchased by the student. The details are set out below.
2.3. A monthly report will be sent to the driving instructor showing the previous months’ quotes and sales, and validated sales ready for invoicing. The driving instructor is required to invoice ingenie to claim their remuneration.
3. HOW TO SIGN UP TO THE DRIVING INSTRUCTOR REFERRAL SCHEME
3.1. The scheme will run from 00:00 on 27th May 2021 (the “Opening Date”) until further notice.
3.2. To sign up, please visit the Driving Instructor Referral Scheme - ingenie® and enter the required details.
3.3. Subject to eligibility, you will be issued a unique referral code to give to your students to use on the ingenie website.
3.4. To use the code the student will need to visit ingenie® and enter the referral code. This field will appear on the first page where they enter their personal details.
3.5. If the student does not enter the referral code, it will not be possible to link the referral to you and as a result no payment can be made.
3.6. Monthly reports will be sent to the driving instructor showing the previous months quotes and sales and validated sales ready for invoicing.
4.1. To enter you must:
4.1.1. Be a driving instructor based in the UK.
4.1.3. Have been issued a unique code that allows us to track quotes and sales.
4.2. The Referred Customer must be new to ingenie, with no previous ingenie car insurance policies recorded within the last 12 months for an annual black box policy and within 6 months for a short-term learner driver policy.
5.1. The Driving Instructor will receive remuneration for each new ingenie customer who buys a policy that meets the payment terms outlined in the section below:
5.1.1 The previous months quotes and yet to be validated sales.
5.1.2 Validated sales ready for invoicing.
6. REFERRED CUSTOMER ELIGIBILITY AND VALIDATION
6.1. A monthly report showing your validated sales from the students that you referred to us will be sent to you.
The report will show sales from 2 months before.
So, for example:
If you joined the scheme in May, then in June you will receive a report for May’s quotes and sales.
In July you would receive May’s validated sales that you can invoice for and June’s quotes and sales.
This means that in August, you would then receive a report with June’s validated sales to invoice for, along with July’s quotes and sales.
Please see the following for a more detailed example:
6.2. The Referred Customer must have paid all requested premiums in connection with their ingenie policy and have no outstanding payments owed to ingenie.
6.3. To qualify for payment, the Referred Customer MUST:
Put your unique driving instructor referral number into the ‘referral’ field on the ingenie quote form for ALL quotes they run.
Buy a black box and/or learner driver policy.
6.4. To receive the payment outlined in the remuneration section above, the referred customer must meet the following criteria:
If they don’t do this, we can’t track the policy back to you.
6.5. The remuneration is not negotiable or transferable.
6.6. ingenie reserves the right to withdraw, modify or supersede the scheme at any time without notice.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
7.1. Insofar as is permitted by law, ingenie, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the driving instructor or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the scheme, except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees.
7.2. Your statutory rights are not affected.
8. DRIVING INSTRUCTOR REFERRAL SCHEME PRIVACY NOTICE
8.1. Under Data Protection Laws, Endsleigh Insurance Services Limited (trading as “ingenie”) is the sole controller of any personal data processed in connection with the ingenie Driving Instructor Referral Scheme, and maintains the appropriate registration with the ICO under reference “Z575557X”.
8.2. ingenie can be contacted using the details shown in section 9.3 below.
8.3. ingenie’s Data Protection Officer (DPO) is Jonathan Cumpstey, who is also the DPO for the rest of the A-Plan Group. He can be contacted by e-mail at [email protected], or by post at the following address: FAO The Data Protection Officer, A-Plan Insurance, 2 Des Roches Square, Witney, OX28 4LE.
8.4. ingenie will use your personal data for the following purposes, in accordance with Data Protection Laws:
- To enter into this contract and meet our obligations to you under the Driving Instructor Referral Scheme, for example, validating your eligibility for the scheme, and ensuring you receive the payments you are entitled to;
- To meet our legal obligations, for instance those arising from privacy laws, regulations enforced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), and where necessary to co-operate with other authorities such as the Financial Ombudsman Service, courts of law and police and intelligence agencies;
- To pursue our legitimate business interests, for example to monitor the performance of the Driving Instructor Referral Scheme, make improvements, certain marketing activities, and to handle any complaints, claims or disputes that may arise.
- With your consent, for example to market our products and services to you by e-mail or SMS/text message, or where you request information from us;
- To protect your vital interests, for example, in extreme and unusual circumstances where we must use your personal data to protect your life or the lives of others.
We don’t normally capture sensitive personal data such as medical information or criminal record details, however we may do in certain isolated instances, for example to arrange “Large Print” documents for someone with a sight-related disability. We will only use these details with your explicit consent, or when required by law.
8.5. Where necessary, we will share your information with the following types of organisations:
- Companies contracted by us to provide some of the services we use to run our business, such as our software and IT providers, and;
- Other firms in the A-Plan Group of companies. You can find out more about our group and the companies who are part of it by visiting www.aplangroup.co.uk
8.6. ingenie may transfer your personal data to a company or service located outside the UK. Where this is necessary, Ingenie will ensure that your data is protected appropriately in accordance with Data Protection Laws. Such protections comprise:
- A current and valid decision of adequacy by the UK Government, or;
- The presence of standard (or “model”) contract clauses with the other party providing appropriate legal protection for your data and accommodation of your data rights.
8.7. ingenie will generally retain your personal data for a period of seven years from the end of our relationship with you, however shorter or longer retention periods can apply in specific circumstances or to certain types of data. If you would like further information, please contact us using the details shown below.
8.8. Where we collect or use your personal data in relation to the Driving Instructor Referral Scheme, you have the following rights under Data Protection Laws:
- The right to be informed about how your data is used;
- The right to access the data we hold;
- The right to rectify inaccurate or incomplete information;
- The right to have your data erased (also known as the “right to be forgotten”);
- The right to restrict how your data is used;
- The right to receive your data in a portable format;
- The right to object to certain types of processing activities, such as marketing;
- The right to challenge our legitimate interests;
- The right to withdraw consent;
- The right to contact our DPO, and;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority (in the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office, also known as the “ICO”).
Please be aware that data rights are not absolute and some only apply in certain circumstances. If you would like further information on how your rights apply in a particular circumstance, please contact us.
9.1. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the ingenie may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the scheme.
9.2. ingenie reserves the right to void, suspend, cancel, or amend the remuneration where it becomes necessary to do so.
9.3. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
To help your friend earn their Amazon voucher, you’ll need to get your quote now or come back using the link they sent you.