Terms and Conditions:
1. These terms and conditions apply to the ingenie Competition ("the competition") run by ingenie Ltd ("the company"), and by entering themselves into the competition, entrants will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and agree to be bound by them. Those who do not agree will not be entered into the competition.
2. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the entrant abides by these rules. The decision of the company is final, and no correspondence will be entered into after the decision. Submission of an entry will be taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. To enter, participants must get a quote via the quote button at either www.ingenie.com/just-passed or www.ingenie.com/just-failed. Participants will be entered into the competition even if a quote is not given.
4. The competition is for a £500 cash ‘the prize’ – only one entrant, drawn at random, will win this prize.
5. The final decision is binding and no correspondence will be entered into. The company reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify anyone who submits an entry that is in breach of the rules.
6. This competition is open only to residents of the UK aged 17 years or over. Employees of the company, the companies partners, their families or anyone else associated with this competition or its operation are not allowed to apply.
7. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the company and accordingly the company may at its absolute discretion vary, amend or cancel the competition without notice (in particular if it or the website on which the competition is operated is affected by any denial-of-service attacks, viruses, hacking or any other technologically-harmful material or act) and the entrant agrees that no liability will attach to the company as a result thereof.
8. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the company and its agents and representatives hereby expressly exclude any liability whether in contract, tort, criminal law, breach of statutory duty or otherwise for any direct, indirect or consequential loss, damage, injury or disappointment (including without limitation any pure economic loss) suffered or incurred by any entrant, winner or any third pary whether foreseeable or not in connection with:
(a) any act or omission of the company in developing, planning and administering the competition;
(b) any entry or attempted entry into the competition.
9. Entries must be received by the closing date – midnight on Saturday 30th June 2016
10. The winner will be notified via email by Friday 16th July 2016
11. The prize will be sent via bank transfer within 14 working days of receipt of the winners bank details.
12. Only one entry per person. No purchase necessary. Late, illegible, incomplete, automated or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
13. By entering into the competition, the winner agrees to participate in publicity following the competition, should it be required. This may include use of their name and image in online and offline publicity, communications, and in any other media worldwide without any fee being paid.
14. Entrants agree that by entering the competition their personal details may be stored and otherwise processed by the company for the purposes of administering the competition and for the marketing and sending of other special offers where you have consented to receive the same.
15. Entrants are solely responsible for Internet connectivity, software and/or hardware that may be required in order to create and/or submit any entry.
16. In the event of any dispute regarding these terms, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the competition, the decision of the company will be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.