This promotion is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Twitter.
1. The promoter of this campaign is ingenie.
2. No purchase is necessary to enter.
3. The campaign runs from 27/04/2012 until 23:59 (UK Time) on 11/05/2012 ("the Campaign Period").
4. To submit their pledge, participants must provide a tweet containing the hashtag “#DontDriveDistracted“ and include a mention of “/distraction“
5. Any text or other content (the "Content") which are submitted by the participant must adhere strictly to the following content guidelines (the "Content Guidelines") for the campaign:
a. The Content must be the participant's own original creation.
b. The Content must be in the English Language.
c. The Content must not infringe any third party intellectual property.
d. The Content must not infringe the rights of, or be defamatory or libellous about, any person.
e. The Content must be suitable for a person of any age to view and must fully comply with the law and all regulations.
f. The Content must not contain or display any words, images or sounds which are considered, at the Promoter's sole discretion, to be offensive, sexually explicit, rude, disparaging or otherwise inappropriate.
6. Pledges containing any Content that does not comply with the Content Guidelines will not be entered and the associated submission will be deemed invalid.
7. Pledges that are incomplete or damaged will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of data.
8. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify pledges which it considers do not comply with these terms and conditions or any participant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this campaign.
9. Participants may only pledge once. If multiple pledges are received from the same participant, all entries will be deemed invalid and removed from the campaign.
10. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a participant.
11. Pledges must be made by the participant, and must not be made through agents or third parties.
12. Fully completed pledges must be sent to be received no later than the end of the Campaign Period. Pledges received after the Campaign Period will not be eligible for entry.
13. For every pledge received that meets these terms and conditions, ingenie will donate £1 to Roadsafe, with a ceiling set at £5,000.
14. By entering the Campaign, participants agree and consent to the Promoter and any of its affiliates using the Content submitted for any purpose. If the Content shows the participant's face and/or likeness, the participant hereby consents to such face and likeness, together with the participant's full name, and any other personal information revealed in the image or video, being made publicly available.
15. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to this campaign whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter's control.
16. The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and of practice, to vary the terms and conditions of this campaign.
17. The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for:
(a) any failure to receive pledges due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control;
(b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or pledges;
(c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures;
(d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or
(e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the campaign.
18. By taking part in the campaign, the participant agrees to release the Promoter from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the campaign.
19. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
20. Information on Twitter Rules can be found at https://support.twitter.com/articles/18311-the-twitter-rules