Twitter competition: how’s your driving?
Share your driving feedback to win £200 in vouchers
ingenie is all about good driving. Our community gets feedback on their driving every 10 days (as long as they've driven 40 miles), and a price review 3 times a year based on their driving score.
We love to see customers sharing their driving feedback on Twitter, so we thought we'd launch a competition to celebrate our community's Good and Okay feedback. There will be a prize for 1 of our drivers every month, so tell us - how's your driving?
How to get involved
To enter, just follow @ingenie and tweet a screenshot of your feedback with all Good and/or Okay messages, using the hashtag #ingenieFeedback. Winners will get £200 of store or online vouchers to spend anywhere they like (within reason - we don't have space station dollars).
- Follow us @ingenie
- Screenshot your most recent feedback with all 'Good' and/or 'Okay' messages
- Tweet it to us using the #ingenieFeedback hashtag
Promoter: This promotion is organised by ingenie Services Limited (with registered office at 310 Harbour Yard, Chelsea Harbour, London SW10 0XD. (“ingenie”). You can contact the promoter by emailing us at [email protected]
Promotion dates: Entries can be made from 1 September 2014 until 31st March 2015 We will hold a prize draw on the last working day of each calendar month selecting from eligible entries made during that month.
Eligibility: The promotion is open to ingenie customers who have a valid, in-force ingenie UK car insurance policy, with no monies owed to ingenie. The promotion is not open to ingenie employees, their families and contractors to ingenie and their families or any persons involved directly or indirectly with the organisation. Only one entry per person per month is allowed. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties or multiple entries made by the same person from various Twitter accounts will not be accepted.
How to enter: ingenie customers will need to have a Twitter account and be following ‘@ingenie’. To enter, eligible ingenie customers need to tweet a screenshot of their ingenie driving feedback -received within the calendar month of the competition showing either ‘Good’ or ‘Okay’ in ALL driver feedback message categories and include ‘#ingenie Feedback’ in their entry Tweet. Each calendar month, successful entrants within that month will automatically be entered into a prize draw to win £200 worth of in-store or online vouchers for a retailer of the winner’s choice, subject to certain restrictions at our discretion. The winner of each prize draw will be selected at random from all eligible entries made during that month at the discretion of the ingenie team. The decision shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
Winner notification: There will be one winner every month. The winner will be notified by direct message on Twitter within 7 days of the end of the last working day of each calendar month. The chosen winner will have 14 days from the time that the direct message is sent in order to claim their prize. After this time a new winner will be selected.
1. By taking part in this promotion, entrants are deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.
2. We will verify that the entrant is an ingenie UK customer with an active ingenie policy and has tweeted accurate and recent (i.e. feedback which was received within the same calendar month, so Septembers entrants must have received their feedback within the month of September). If entrants cannot provide details of an active ingenie policy or their driving feedback is out of date or has been doctored in any way, the entry will be deemed void and another winner will be selected.
3. We reserve the right to withdraw, modify or supersede the promotion (including altering prizes) at any time without notice. This does not affect your statutory rights.
4. There are no cash alternatives: the prize must be accepted as offered, is non transferable and subject to availability.
5. We will not pay any expenses incurred in connection with the prize draw, including acceptance and use of a prize unless otherwise stated.
6. We may refuse to accept any entry and/or to select a winning entry at our absolute discretion. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed due to technical problems.
7. We may alter, amend or withdraw this prize draw without prior notice and reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event of circumstances beyond our control.
8. We do not accept responsibility for (i) any postponement or cancellation of the prize draw; (ii) any loss, changes to, postponement of, or use of a prize, and (iii) any act or default of any third party supplier, which is outside of our reasonable control.
9. We accept no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this prize draw or by your acceptance of a prize.
10. Nothing in these terms and conditions will exclude our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or for any liability which cannot be excluded by applicable law.
11. By entering the prize draw, entrants are providing ingenie with certain information about themselves such as their name and Twitter ID. We will at all times process your personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.
13. The winner of each prize draw agrees to participate in any and all advertising, promotion or other commercial activities relating to the promotion. Notwithstanding Twitter’s rights in relation to the material which you submit, each and every entrant and winner irrevocably grants ingenie, its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates and third party commercial partners the right indefinitely and throughout the world, without any expectation of compensation or further notification, to use their entries and Twitter profile name, in any media, for any purpose. Each and every entrant and winner hereby waives all rights of inspection and approval in relation to the foregoing.
14. The name of each winner will be available for one month after each prize draw’s closing date. If you wish to find out the identity of a winner, please contact us using the email address provided above.
15. This prize draw, including these terms and conditions, are governed by the laws of England and Wales and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to any dispute arising under or in connection with the prize draw and/or these terms and conditions.